Thursday, January 13, 2011

Semen Lifespan In Cervix

Spring it's so far



styling by me using looklet


Despite having an uncontrollable desire to mild temperatures and light clothes, I realize that we are only at 13 January, and there will be a while 'before the much-needed change of wardrobe to follow the entrance of Spring! Where I live, then, is never particularly warm, even in summer is coolness! That is the look that I created is still in winter tartan cape with fur collar, high waist jeans with a short pull black clogs with tassels (I find it amazing!) And purse with fringes. One of my goals this winter sales, was to find a cape like this ... I use a verb in the past because I have already lost hope! I also thought sew it alone, after all is not diffile to dial, but I'm studying for the first session of exams and it seems a bit 'inappropriate leave room prorpio now to my attacks of art! I'll think further and I will keep you updated! :)


I hope you like it!

F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment