Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How To License Homemade Trailer Ontario

Blogging in my way!

My blog is open for more than a year and I realized just now that lacks a true prsentazione of who is behind The Fab Book, who is the girl photos of outfits.
Now ... remedy now and I "strips" for you!

Name: Fabiola

Name: Minadeo

Born: March 3, 1991

I live in: Campobasso

School: University High School

: Communication Sciences all'UNIMOL

Distinguishing features:-I have a brother 34 years ...
-... and a sister of 32 dui very often believe me sister (she pleased, a little 'less I!: S)
-I have a dog, my beloved scamp, eee no, not a bulldog but a Francesce bastard! in any case troooppo fescion!
-be girlfriend of 4 years with Francis)
-I have been abroad only twice (if we exclude the Vatican and San Marino:)) I played for many
- Football
years alone hair-dye and color change every 3 to 4 months
-I-almost-trick but never buy makeup by the ton-
I have a very very unbalanced (I do not eat fruit or vegetables, except for rare exceptions: S)
-I love the tea-fishery
stretch my feet (my mother and my sister so why define them while carrying a 38, I can slip in a link in a 40 or 36, if the shoes are too good to leave them in the shop!;))
-for the reason that I mentioned above I have a collection of more than 200 pairs of shoes (36 to 40, of course) I have 3 tattoos-
: Cupid and Psyche (in greek) respectively in the wrist and right left, three stars on the neck of the left foot and right ankle behind the symbol of infinity-port
sunglasses from dawn to dusk, turn back only and exclusively if it rains, otherwise stain the lenses
xD-ho led the 'braces on teeth (even more useless information than the others, I know!)
-I do not watch television-
knew every episode of Sex & The City-
I've never been drawn to the stereotype of "Prince Charming" Disney
shrek1-love-2-3-
I watched Pretty Woman at least 20 times, Bridget Jones's Diary, a few less (I prefer Richard Gere and Colin Firth to Prince Charming!)
-I wish I had as a best friend Becky Bloomwod
Read-elle and vogue since I learned to read (my mother had a hair salon when I was a child I enjoyed leafing through magazines and leggiucchiare from "big woman")-I have not
iphone / blackberry / IPAD / reflex. The iPhone is now a status symbol and as such I do not like, but I like blackberry is out of reach for my finances, ipad not know how to use it and not even an SLR is my dream (I have already requested as a gift degree. The only problem is that the first year of college: /)
-I do not go crazy for flowers
-are unable to draw
-are-messy
before going to sleep I can think of ideas that the next morning were promptly vanished
-I do not like the heel of medium height
-my favorite color is black vinyl

-love-I like to sew but have not yet become very capable
same-wildly happy
-live-music
creativity is in my blood, fashion is where the Reverse
-drive a Y10-
I lived for two months in Florence
-my-beetle named Bea
not know how to use photoshop (actually it is not even installed in my pc)
-I like to write-
are crazy

particular dreams: a child-I wanted to become a soccer player
-early adolescence I wanted to be an actress-
for all the years of high school I thought of wanting to become an architect-
attend the Central Saint Martins College in London
-... graduate.
-do many many many trips around the world in a live-
villettina with my family, so many dogs, so much happiness and bla bla bla bla ..... -----
see grow my little blog:)


... and this is it! NOOOOO no! succession of random photos!















summary of my life in 2007








From now you do it my way!

F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment