Saturday, December 25, 2010

Is Desert Heat Best For Copd Patients

Christmas presents!!!

This beautiful tin box that contained the gifts received from my sister Oriana


book published by Rizzoli "Shoes! Models that have made history, "perfect gift (the collection that I keep most closely is that of my shoes, I own about 200 pairs (:) from my mom!
Perfume Just Cavalli Him", the scent of my life : I have discovered in 13 years when I give to my brother and I, in no uncertain terms, off she stole. Last Christmas, after years of use other scents, I find under the tree, a bag of a perfume shop, the gift of Oriana. I open and I find him, the MioProfumo (you can see here !). Since this year is out of production since been replaced by another "Just Cavalli Him," and since it complain about the sadness of leaving this since I heard the news, my sister has decided to do it again delivering yet!
earrings "Glittler Teens", a gift from Alessia, the sister of my boyfriend Francis. From the photo is no good, and blacks are silver with a zebra pattern, for use when the "Rihanna" in me takes over:)
ball pendant studded with Swarovski crystals throughout, received from the father of Francis. I've already worn last night, shines a lot!
Earrings "Glittler" button and in sterling, other gifts Oriana!




skipping rope, alluding to the physical form of Oriana I lost! Arghhhh

combat boots "Vera Bloom", received from Francis. I love them, are comfortable and quite warm!

The contents of the package I showed you here , present in my wishlist: the documentary film about Valentino!

Subscribe to Vogue! Thought centered by Francis)


And you? Are unhappy with the gifts?


I hope you like it!

XoXo_Fabiola_

0 comments:

Post a Comment