Sunday, December 19, 2010

Polwizjer.com Macbook

At the stadium

Cosa significa for me, "Sunday"! Football, no doubt! I was born into a family of sports, my father has always loved and played football as an amateur while my brother is a professional footballer. The first time I entered the stadium, I can not remember, I was only 3 months! :) Since there are practically no more ... As a child I tried out various sports, but I just had the right to autonomous choice I jumped on the football first, then football in fifth. I was on the field from 6 to 15 years before deciding to leave because I did not feel more "me". In any case, mine is a "Sunday Sport"! My favorite team? Are fans as well as of Campobasso, the team of my city (Campaigning in the Pro League, former C2 for whoever knows a bit 'football!) Of Magica Roma! :)

pics by my sis:)



I hope you like it!

XoXo_Fabiola_

0 comments:

Post a Comment